When rockstar employees join your organization, you want them to onboard and reach maximum productivity as quickly as possible. But a thousand manual tasks stand in the way—rolling out employee benefits, issuing corporate cards, purchasing the tools they need to do their job, to name just a few. Complicating matters more, as your company scales, team members come and go, requiring constant monitoring of employee permissions.
Our brand new integration with leading employee management platform Rippling automates all of these tasks and more. Use Rippling and Ramp together to speed up onboarding and simplify card issuing so you can focus on more strategic goals, like immersing your new team members in your company’s mission and strategy.
Rippling’s founder and CEO Parker Conrad explains why we embarked on this partnership: “In the past year, we’ve seen more and more companies abandon their legacy HR and finance solutions for modern alternatives like Rippling and Ramp. HR and finance are deeply intertwined, so it made sense to integrate Rippling and Ramp so that customers can issue and manage their cards through Rippling, and automatically manage employee permissions and spending privileges based on their role.”
"HR and finance are deeply intertwined, so it made sense to integrate Rippling and Ramp" - Parker Conrad, Rippling founder and CEO
A better experience for everyone
Here’s how the integration works. Admins can:
- Automatically issue Ramp cards to new employees directly from Rippling, with preset spend controls based on team, location, level, and more
- Tie Rippling groups to Ramp card programs to issue templatized cards to eligible employees, such as sales T&E and education stipends
- Restrict cards to approved spend categories and vendors directly in Rippling to enforce purchasing agreements and prevent fraud
- See reports on teams’ and individuals’ spending habits in Rippling
- Automatically grant, lock, terminate, or reassign cards when employee statuses change
- Have changes made to the organization structure in Rippling directly reflected in Ramp
Employees also benefit from greater productivity. They can easily request new cards directly in Rippling and automatically route these requests for approval based on their team and the spend amount requested. When they use their cards, our AI-powered receipt matching allows them to simply text or email the receipt for easy submission. For any business expenses that go on their personal card, employees can use Ramp to get next-day reimbursement.
“Integrating Ramp with Rippling saves me so much time. It allows me to automate issuing Ramp cards to new employees, set limits, lock cards, and track spend–all within Rippling.” - Oren Shatken, Co-founder, Jukebox Health
Give Ramp + Rippling a try
Spend time on the things that will grow your organization and let Ramp and Rippling handle your back-office admin. Learn more about the new integration here.
Using Rippling and want to give Ramp a try? Sign up and get a $500 bonus once you spend $1,000 on the Ramp card.
Curious to see how Rippling can help your organization? Request a demo and get 10% off.