What They Don't Tell You About Acquisitions
In this session you will learn from industry leaders on what it’s really like to be acquired.
You’ll hear from:
- Waseem Daher, CEO & co-founder of Pilot.com, the bookkeeping, tax, and CFO service provider for high-growth technology startups, who has two previous successful exits: his first company, Ksplice, was acquired by Oracle in 2011 and his second, Zulip, was acquired by Dropbox in 2014.
- Immad Akhund, CEO & founder of Mercury - Banking for Startups, engineered in Silicon Valley for tech companies, who previously founded HeyZap and sold it for $45 million in 2016.
- Colin Kennedy, Ramp’s Chief Business Officer, was previously Chief Operating & Commercial Officer at Clarity money, where he led all partnerships, including the $100 million acquisition by Goldman Sachs.
- When to pursue acquisitions
- How an acquisition process works from the founder’s and leader’s perspective
- How to message acquisitions to your investors and employees
- What the acquiring companies are looking for on their end