The Lyceum Theatre is a Broadway theatre located in Manhattan, New York City. The building was originally constructed in 1903 and has been a venue for live theatre performances ever since. The theatre has a seating capacity of 950 and has been home to iconic shows such as The Lion King and The Book of Mormon. The Lyceum Theatre is operated by the Shubert Organization, which is a leading company in the theatre industry.
- The Lyceum Theatre provides a platform for live theatre performances on Broadway.
- The theatre has state-of-the-art facilities to ensure top-quality productions.
- The Lyceum Theatre welcomes visitors from all over the world.
- The Shubert Organization offers excellent customer service to its visitors.
- The Lyceum Theatre hosts some of the most popular shows on Broadway.