Spectrum is a company that provides internet, cable TV, and phone services to customers across the United States. The company was originally founded in 1993 as Charter Communications, but it rebranded as Spectrum after a merger with Time Warner Cable and Bright House Networks in 2016. Today, Spectrum is one of the largest cable providers in the country, with more than 30 million customers.
- Internet - Spectrum offers internet services with speeds up to 940 Mbps, so customers can stream, download, and browse without any lag or buffering.
- Cable TV - Spectrum provides cable TV services with hundreds of channels, including premium movie channels and sports networks.
- Phone - Spectrum offers home phone services with unlimited calling in the United States, Canada, Mexico, Puerto Rico, and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
- Mobile - Spectrum also provides mobile phone services, including nationwide coverage, unlimited data, and no contracts.
- Home Security - Spectrum offers home security services with 24/7 monitoring, smart home automation, and professional installation.