We are excited to announce our new collaboration with Amazon Business to help streamline business purchasing and help customers save time and money. Millions of customers use Amazon Business to buy business goods in bulk, and they can now benefit from using Ramp’s receipt-matching integration and Amazon Business’s spend controls.
“We’re excited to be working with Ramp. Making online procurement easier for customers of all sizes and industries is among our top priorities and one we share with Ramp.” - Doris Shu, Senior Partner Success Manager, Amazon Business
Quick and accurate receipt matching, and more
Ramp and Amazon Business help save customers time and money while providing the best possible user experience. And now with Ramp’s expense automation capabilities, purchasing items on Amazon Business is even easier.
- Time saved: Ramp automatically generates all Amazon receipts by reducing friction in the customer experience.
- Money saved: With Ramp and Amazon Business’s built-in spend controls, you’ll be able to easily save money. Category and spend limits allow you to decide exactly how your employees can spend.
- Faster reconciliation: Ramp can auto-categorize transactions so you can close the books faster and more accurately.
Imagine your entire team working in sync:
- Office managers: With instant transaction processing and matching, office managers can manage purchases like office equipment with ease.
- Controllers: With Ramp and Amazon Business, controllers will have greater visibility of employee spending patterns for improved forecasting and budgeting.
- Accountants: Ramp’s receipt integration capabilities can give accountants increased visibility into office spend and help close the books faster. This will reduce the need to have to engage in manual processes like reconciling line-item breakdowns again.
- IT: The integration is easy to set up and use on day one, no technical hassle required.
How to use Ramp x Amazon Business
Simply select your Amazon Business profile, log in, authorize the integration through Ramp, and begin purchasing goods through Amazon Business.
When your employees use their Ramp card within Amazon Business, their receipts are automatically generated and forwarded to Ramp.
Ramp will instantly process and match their transactions, so you can close your books with peace of mind.
Ramp and Amazon Business: Sign up today
Interested in experiencing a better end-to-end experience with Ramp and Amazon Business? Sign up today