Shell, also known as Royal Dutch Shell, is one of the largest oil and gas companies in the world. With its headquarters in The Hague, Netherlands and incorporated in the United Kingdom, Shell operates in over 70 countries and provides energy and petrochemical products to millions of customers worldwide. Their mission is to provide safe, efficient and sustainable energy to meet the world's growing demand.
Shell offers a wide variety of products and services to their customers, including:
- Fuel and lubricants for vehicles and machinery
- Petroleum products for heating and power generation
- Biofuels and renewable energy solutions
- Chemicals and petrochemicals for the manufacturing industry
- Retail gasoline, convenience stores and car wash services
As a leader in the energy industry, Shell is committed to taking on environmental challenges and finding innovative solutions to reduce carbon emissions. They continue to invest in new technologies and sustainable practices to meet the world's growing energy needs.