ExxonMobil is an American multinational oil and gas corporation that was created in 1999 by the merger of Exxon and Mobil. Their headquarter is located in Irving, Texas, and the company is recognized as one of the largest publicly traded energy corporations in the world. ExxonMobil operates in over 200 countries, with a primary focus on exploration, production, transportation, and marketing of crude oil, natural gas, petroleum-based products, and petrochemicals. The company's revenue in 2020 was $181.5 billion, and they employ more than 72,000 individuals globally.
ExxonMobil provides various products and services to customers in many different industries. Here are the top five products and services they offer:
- Gasoline, diesel fuel, and other refined petroleum products
- Natural gas for electric generation and heating
- Lubricants and motor oils for automotive and industrial applications
- Chemicals, including petrochemicals and plastics used in the manufacturing of everyday products
- Research and development solutions for the energy industry, such as advanced carbon capture technology.
With over a century of experience in the energy industry, ExxonMobil continues to innovate and create new products and services to meet the changing needs of customers.