1Password is a password manager that helps users secure their online accounts and sensitive information in a simple and convenient way. The company's software allows users to create and store unique passwords for each account, ensuring that if one password is compromised, hackers can't access any other accounts.
In addition to password management, 1Password also provides features such as secure notes, two-factor authentication, and the ability to store sensitive information such as credit card numbers and important documents. The company offers apps for desktop and mobile devices, as well as browser extensions to easily fill in login information on websites.
- Password management and creation
- Secure notes and storage of sensitive information
- Two-factor authentication
- Integration with desktop and mobile devices
- Browser extensions for easy login filling