Audible is a company that produces and sells spoken audio entertainment in the form of audiobooks, podcasts, and other spoken-word products. Audible was founded in 1995 and is owned by Amazon. The company's collection of audio content includes titles in multiple languages and spans a variety of genres including fiction, non-fiction, and children's literature. Audible's catalog is available for purchase on its website as well as through its mobile app, and is accessible on a variety of devices including smartphones, tablets, and computers. Audible also produces its own original content, including Audible Originals, which are exclusive audio titles that are only available on Audible.
- Audio books in a variety of genres.
- Exclusive content like Audible Originals.
- Podcasts and other spoken-word programs.
- Access to a vast library of titles in multiple languages.
- A mobile app for easy listening on-the-go.