Boost Mobile is a wireless telecommunications company that offers prepaid mobile services in the United States, Australia, and New Zealand. The company was founded in 2000 by Peter Adderton, and it was later acquired by Nextel Communications in 2004. Boost Mobile operates on Sprint's nationwide network, which provides reliable coverage and fast data speeds for its customers.
- Unlimited Data Plans: Boost Mobile offers unlimited data plans that provide customers with unlimited data, talk, and text starting as low as $50 per month. These plans come with 4G LTE data and mobile hotspot capabilities.
- Bring Your Own Phone: Customers can bring their own compatible phones and activate them on Boost Mobile's network without having to buy a new device.
- Family Plans: Boost Mobile's family plans allow customers to add up to 5 lines on one account with discounts for each additional line.
- Unlimited Music Streaming: Boost Mobile customers can stream music from popular music services such as Spotify, Pandora, and Apple Music without using their data.
- Device Financing: Customers can finance their device purchases through BoostUP!, which allows them to make low monthly payments and pay for the phone over time.