The Gershwin Theatre, located in Midtown Manhattan, is one of the largest operating theatres on Broadway. It opened in 1972 and has since been a popular destination for theatre-goers with its magnificent interior and state-of-the-art facilities. The theatre has a seating capacity of 1,933 and has hosted some of Broadway's most iconic productions including 'The Wiz', 'Cats', and 'Wicked'. It is named after George and Ira Gershwin, the renowned American composer and lyricist.
- Tickets to Broadway musicals and plays
- Exclusive theatre package deals
- Gift cards for Broadway shows
- Group bookings for theatre parties or corporate events
- Online seat selection and booking