Grubhub is an online food ordering and delivery platform established in 2004. It allows customers to order from a wide variety of restaurants and provides delivery options from a number of different partners. Users can access Grubhub through their website or mobile app, available for iOS and Android.
- Online food ordering from a variety of restaurants
- Delivery from local restaurant partners
- Real-time order tracking and updates
- User reviews and ratings of restaurants
- Scheduling food orders for a later time or date