Jimmy John's is a sandwich chain that was founded in 1983 by Jimmy John Liautaud in Illinois. The company has since expanded to over 2,800 locations across the United States. Jimmy John's prides itself on serving fast, fresh, and affordable sandwiches for its customers. All of its sandwich ingredients are sliced fresh on-site every day, and the menu includes a variety of options for different dietary needs, such as gluten-free bread and unwiches (lettuce wraps).
- Vito - Salami, capicola, provolone, onion, lettuce, tomato, oil and vinegar, oregano-basil, and mayo.
- Turkey Tom - Turkey, lettuce, tomato, mayo, and sliced cucumber.
- The Italian Night Club - Ham, salami, capicola, provolone, lettuce, tomato, onion, mayo, oil and vinegar, and oregano-basil.
- Vegetarian - Double provolone, avocado, cucumber, lettuce, tomato, and mayo.
- Beach Club - Turkey, provolone, lettuce, tomato, mayo, and sliced cucumber.