Chevron Corporation is one of the world's leading energy companies, focusing on exploration and production, refining, marketing, and transportation of oil and natural gas. The company is headquartered in San Ramon, California, and is engaged in energy-related businesses in more than 180 countries worldwide. Chevron employs approximately 48,600 people worldwide and strives to deliver affordable, reliable, and ever-cleaner energy.
Chevron's top 5 products and services include:
- Exploration and production of crude oil and natural gas
- Refining of crude oil to produce gasoline, diesel, and other refined products
- Marketing and transportation of refined products, including gasoline, diesel, jet fuel, and lubricants
- Chemicals production, including plastics, solvents, and resins
- Renewable energy, including geothermal, wind, and solar power.
With a focus on sustainability, Chevron is committed to delivering energy with fewer emissions and advancing technologies that reduce carbon intensity and mitigate climate change. The company has also been recognized for its efforts in diversity, equity, and inclusion, as well as its contributions to local communities through education, health, and social programs.