Venmo is a mobile payment service that allows users to make transactions with friends and family. It was created in 2009 and is now owned by PayPal. With Venmo, users can easily send and receive money without the need for cash or checks. The app has become popular among younger generations as a way to split bills and pay for various expenses.
- Instant money transfers between friends and family members
- Payment requests that allow users to easily split the cost of bills
- Personalized Venmo debit card for in-store purchases
- Ability to buy and sell cryptocurrencies through the app
- Venmo rewards program for earning cash back on purchases